CF-Root is the package that will root Samsung Galaxy S3. This is simple and straight way to root Galaxy S3 and is very useful for those who are new to rooting. CF-Root will install SuperSu, ClockworkMod and CWM Manager app on your phone. The package is compatible with GT-I9300 and GT-I9300T only. Basically its All in one package for Samsung Galaxy S3.
Advantage of Rooting:
- You Can remove all junky system apps that you don’t want to use.
- You can install clockwork recovery mode(CWM)
- You can install any ROM on your phone.
- Improved the performance of phone.
This process was made only for GT-I9300 and GT-I9300T devices only, don’t try to attempt this method on any other model. Rooting phone will void your warranty or may cause damage to your phone. Please read the instructions carefully. Razzil will not be responsible for any damage.
Instructions to Install Root Galaxy S3:
- Download and install ODIN3, Odin is popular utility to flash firmware’s, kernels on Samsung phones.
- Download and install KIES on your PC/laptop. it insures that you’ve proper drivers.
- Extract CF-Root zip package in your computer and you’ll get file CF-Root-SGS3-v6.3.tar [Don’t extract .tar file, only extract .zip file]
- Turn off your Galaxy S3
- Start Galaxy S3 into download mode (Press and hold Volume Down + Home + Power )
- Once you’re in download mode, then enter in download mode by pressing Volume up
- Start Odin and Connect your phone to pc via USB cable.
- You’ll get message “Added !!” in ODIN, if you don’t get this message then reinstall drivers again.
- Click on PDA button in ODIN and then browse and select CF-Root-SGS3-v6.3.tar
- Don’t touch any other option in ODIN and make sure Re-Partition checkbox is not selected
- Click the Start button to start flashing CF-Root.
- When flashing is complete, you’ll get a PASS message and the phone will automatically reboot.
Congrats, You’ve successfully rooted your Galaxy S3 i9300.