Samsung India has announced the launch of a new generation of ultra-premium 2023 Samsung Neo QLED 8K TV and Neo QLED 4K TV, which will be available in sizes ranging from 50” to 98”.
The Neo QLED provides beautiful, lifelike picture quality thanks to Samsung Quantum Matrix Technology, which powers up to 33 million pixels. The TV is also equipped with Q Symphony 3.0, which allows TV and soundbar speakers to work simultaneously for an immersive surround effect. Additionally, Dolby Atmos and Object Tracking Sound Pro further improve the action-tracking sound from all corners of the TV.
The features of 2023 Samsung Neo QLED 4K & 8K TV include:
- IoT Hub built-in to control smart appliances
- Smart Hub that supports Gaming, Entertainment, and Ambient options
- Offers 100 Channels in India
- Samsung Knox Vault to enhance the security of connected devices
- Alexa voice command built-in
- Multi-View, allowing users to view content from four different sources simultaneously
- Connects with SlimFit Cam to turn TV into a video calling facility
- 8K TV has Motion Xcelerator Turbo Pro with 144Hz for gaming
- Invisible bezel
The price of the Samsung Neo QLED 4K TV starts from Rs. 1.41 Lakh onwards, while the price of the Samsung Neo QLED 8K TV starts from Rs. 3.14 Lakh onwards.