Westinghouse India has launched a new set of smart TVs in India, including 32″ HD Ready, 43″ and 40″ FHD TVs from the W2 series, and 50″ and 55″ 4K GTV TVs from the Quantum series.
The all-new series is available on Amazon and starts at an attractive price of ₹10,499.
The all-new Westinghouse 32, 40, and 43″ Android TVs come with 2 36W box speakers with surround sound technology, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, a bezel-less design, Android 11 OS, 3 HDMI ports, and 2 USB ports.
The Westinghouse 50 and 55″ Google TVs come with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, an MT9062 processor, a 4K display, HDR 10+, 2 48W Dolby Audio stereo box speakers with DTS TruSurround technology, a bezel-less design, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, a voice-enabled remote, 3 HDMI ports, and 2 USB ports.
- Westinghouse 32″ HD Ready Android TV: Rs. 10,499
- Westinghouse 40″ FHD Android TV: Rs. 16,999
- Westinghouse 43″ FHD Android TV: Rs. 17,999
- Westinghouse 50″ 4K Android TV: Rs. 27,999
- Westinghouse 55″ 4K Android TV: Rs. 32,999