The HTC Wildfire S, one of the most popular mid-end phone which comes with Android 2.3.5 and HTC Sense 2.1. Users are desperately waiting for official HTC Sense 3.5 UI. As of now there is no official Sense 3.5 available for Wildfire S but you can install JxMatteo ROM which comes with Sense 3.5 UI.
The new JxMatteo ROM comes for HTC Wildfire S brings HTC Sense 3.5 UI to your phone with Unofficial ClockWorkMod Recovery v.188.8.131.52. After installing this ROM you can Overclock your processor to min of 120 MHz and max of 806 MHz .
After this tutorial you’ll get HTC Wildfire S with Sense 3.5 UI.
[box type=”warning”] Installing ROM on phone is risky. you should not attempt anything if you don’t know exactly what you are doing. If any damage occurs to you or your device, including a bricked, non-functional device, Razzil will not be responsible for anything.[/box]
Prepare our phone:
- Backup your data
- min 60% Battery backup in your phone
- HTC Wildfire S needs to be rooted and ClockWorkMod Recovery must be installed.
- Download JXMatteo_ROM_V1.2
Instructions to Install Sense 3.5 ROM on HTC Wildfire S:
- Connect your phone to computer using USB Cable
- Transfer JxMatteo_ROM_V1.2_Sense3.5.zip file to your Root of the SD Card
- Reboot your mobile into ClockWorkMod Recovery Mode (hold Volume Down + Power button)
- Got to “bootloader” and select “recovery”
- If you want to backup your existing ROM select “Backup and Restore”
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” to wipe out phone data
- now select “Wipe Cache Partition”
- In the Main Menu, got to “Advanced” and then run “Wipe Dalvik Cache”
- back to main menu, you need to select “install zip from sd card” and then select ‘”choose zip from SD Card”.
- Choose the JxMatteo_ROM_V1.2_Sense3.5.zip file that you transferred in above steps
- Wait till installing finished, Now select “Go Back” then “reboot”
- Kudos You’ve successfully Installed JXMatteo ROM on your HTC Wildfire S.