HTC Wildfire S, one of the most popular mid-end phone has average sound quality and you can improve by adding Beats Audio on your phone. Beats Audio improve your music experience. To enjoy the full Beats Audio you need Beats Audio compatible earphone.
This tutorial help you to add Beats Audio on HTC Wildfire S and this script support Stock and CM 7.2 ROM.
Prepare our phone:
- Backup your data
- min 60% Battery backup in your phone
- HTC Wildfire S needs to be rooted and ClockWorkMod Recovery must be installed.
- Download Zip file (choose only one according to your ROM)
Instructions to Install Beats Audio on HTC Wildfire S:
- Connect your phone to computer using USB Cable
- Transfer zip file to your Root of the SD Card
- Reboot your mobile into ClockWorkMod Recovery Mode (hold Volume Down + Power button)
- Go to “bootloader” and select “recovery”
- you need to select “install zip from sd card” and then select ‘”choose zip from SD Card”.
- Choose the zip file that you transferred in above steps
- Wait till installing finished, Now phone will be Reboot.
- Kudos You’ve successfully Installed Beats Audio on HTC Wildfire S.