AIDE is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Android phones and tablets which help developers to write their code directly on Android devices. Developers can create, edit, compile or run the code. It supports full rich-editor offering advance features like code completion, real-time error checking, refactoring and smart code navigation. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects, just import Eclipse source code to device and start coding. Developers can browse to all source code files, including layouts and strings file.
To test your code, you’ve to install the app on your phone, emulator is not supported at this time.
- Real time error analysis throughout the whole project as you type
- Integrated LogCat viewer
- Support Eclipse project format
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
[iframe: width=”640″ height=”464″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/NGT9MqT3W2w?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen]