The HTC Explorer is a low-end Android phone from HTC. This tutorial helps you to Root HTC Explorer by using this simple method. Rooting in Android will give you access to core files and more control over full system. After rooting you can install 3rd party apps and customized themes. Most of the time Rooting any device didn’t really comfortable as most of the time users break their device.
[box type="warning"] Rooting will void your warranty or may brick your device. Razzil will not be responsible for any damage.[/box]
Prepare your phone for Root:
- Backup your data
- Min 60% Battery backup in your phone
- Download HTC Sync
- Download A310E Recovery
- Download Superuser
Instructions to Root HTC Explorer:
- First Unlock your HTC Explorer by following the steps in http://www.htcdev.com/bootloader
- Install HTC Sync in your computer and also enable USB debugging in your phone (Settings –> Applicatons –>Development –> USB Debugging)
- Connect your phone to the computer using USB Cable
- Extract A310 Recovery Zip in your computer
- Reboot phone to bootloader and choose fastboot option.
- Now run the “recovery.bat”, wait for the process to complete.
- Congrats You’ve successfully installed CWM Recovery.
- Transfer Superuser Zip to your Root of the SD Card
- Reboot your mobile into Recovery Mode (hold Volume Down + Power button)
- Once you’re in Recovery mode, you need to select “install zip from sd card” and then select ‘”choose zip from SD Card”.
- Choose the Superuser file that you transferred in the above steps
- Wait till installing finished, Now select “Go Back” then “reboot”
- Kudos You’ve successfully rooted HTC Explorer
by Raza Rahil Hussain