Mi India has launched the Redmi Note 4 in India. The Last generation Redmi device did awesome in the Indian market and the company is ready with the new model.
Redmi Note 4 feature metal body with elegant anodized high-gloss aluminum lines, 2.5D curved glass on the front, power efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon 620 processor mated with Adreno 506 GPU and 4100 mAh battery.
The phone is available in 2/3/4 GB Model with a storage option of 32GB and 64GB with the support of MicroSD card up to 128GB.
Redmi Note 4 comes support VoLTE calls.
Redmi Note 4 features 13MP CMOS camera with PDAF focusing, f/2.0 aperture, BSI sensor and 1.12 micron pixels. On the front, it has a 5MP camera with f/2.0 aperture.
Key features of Redmi Note 4:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 with 14nm FinFET technology (Octa-core 2.0GHz)
- 4100mAh high-density battery, 25% longer battery life than Redmi Note 3
- 13MP CMOS camera with PDAF, 5MP front camera
- Premium metal body, anodised high-gloss aluminium lines
- 5.5-inch Full HD display, dual SIM (Nano- and Micro-SIM)
- LTE and VoLTE support
- 4GB RAM + 64GB Flash, 3GB RAM + 32GB Flash, 2GB RAM + 32GB Flash
- Up to 128GB microSD expandable storage
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- IR blaster
- Available in Dark Grey, Gold and Black
- MIUI 8 beta based on Android N will be available soon
Price & Availability:
The first sale for Redmi Note 4 is at 12 pm on January 23 exclusively on Mi.com and Flipkart with no pre-registrations.
Redmi Note 4 Price in India: Rs. 9,999 (2GB RAM + 32GB Flash)
Redmi Note 4 Price in India: Rs. 10,999 (3GB RAM + 32GB Flash)
Redmi Note 4 Price in India: Rs. 12,999 (4GB RAM + 64GB Flash)