Xiaomi India has launched the new Xiaomi Pad 6 in India.
The Xiaomi Pad 6 comes with an 11-inch display with a resolution of 2880 x 1800 pixels, a 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10 support, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 CPU, 6 or 8GB of RAM, 128 or 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage, a metal unibody design, and an 8840mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
The Pad 6 also features a 13MP rear camera that can record 4K video and an 8MP front camera that can record Full HD video. The tablet also comes with a magnetic pen charger.
Here are the features of the Xiaomi Pad 6:
- Weight: 490g
- Display: 11 inches
- Resolution: 2880 x 1800 pixels
- Refresh rate: 144Hz
- PPI: 309
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870
- Rear camera: 13MP
- Front camera: 8MP
- Speakers: 4 (Dolby Atmos)
- RAM: 6 or 8GB
- Storage: 128 or 256GB (UFS 3.1)
- Battery: 8840mAh
- Bluetooth: 5.2
- Wi-Fi: 6
- Pen charger: Magnetic
- Pressure sensitivity: 4096 levels
- Xiaomi Pad 6 6GB + 128GB: ₹26,999
- Xiaomi Pad 6 8GB + 256GB: ₹28,999