The popular desktop sharing service TeamViewer is now available in Android Market. It allows you to remotely view and control desktop system. If you’re unfamiliar with or haven’t used TeamViewer than let me give you a short description.
[box type=”bio”]What is TeamViewer?
It is an application which allows you to remote control your partner’s PC with Mobile device, computer or a server. After connection, you can sort out things remotely.
With TeamViewer for Android, you can remotely access computers from your android device no matter where you are. You can also gain access to your private computer to edit and send document while you’re on the road.
Teamviewer is available for Android 1.6 and higher version and support Tablet PC.
- You can get access to any computer whether it’s running on Windows, Mac or Linux.
- Can work during a telephone call
- Conveniently control remote computers using the multi-touch gestures: left click, right click, drag & drop, scroll wheel, zoom.
- Complete keyboard control such as Ctrl, Alt, and Windows
- Support 256 Bit AES 256 Bit Session Encoding and 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Access computer behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Automatic quality adjustment
- Remotely reboot the computer
- Overview of friends and computers those are online via the integrated computer list
Download from Android Market