Sony Mobile announced the Sony Xperia Tablet Z at MWC 2013. The Sony Xperia Tablet Z is the slimmest (6.9mm), lightest (495g) and water resistant tablet and it’ll will launch globally in Q2.
The Xperia Tablet Z has 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro Quad-Core processor, 10.1-inch HD WUXGA Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 Display , 8 MP Rear camera with Exmor R and 2 MP HD front-facing camera.
Sony new S-Force Front Surround 3D technology improve the audio performance alongside Sony’s Clear Audio+ mode and the innovative use of two in-built speakers with four ‘speaker halls’ on the left and right corners delivers amazing sound.
Another exclusive technology Sony added is One-touch connectivity. Sony One-Touch functions that let users transfer content seamlessly from HD tablet to TV, tablet to the speaker or phone to tablet just by touching them together.
Sony Xperia Tablet Z Wi-Fi Variant also offers up to 64GB of storage with an optional MicroSD card. Xperia Tablet Z will launch on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and is upgradable to 4.2 after launch for the latest Android user experience.
- 10.1” HD 1920x1200p WUXGA Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- S-Force Front Surround 3D
- The world’s slimmest* design at 6.9 mm and lightest** at 495g for 10.1” water resistant tablet
- Dust and water resistant (IP55 & IP57) with a durable glass front display
- Snapdragon S4 Pro processor with 1.5GHz asynchronous quad CPUs and 2GB RAM
- One-touch connectivity with Near Field Communication (NFC)
- A unique OmniBalance design with subtly rounded edges and smooth reflective surfaces
- 8 MP rear cameras featuring “Exmor R for mobile” and Superior Auto plus 2MP HD front camera
- Battery STAMINA mode further improves the standby time