Sony Mobile has announced the Sony Xperia Tablet S at IFA 2012. The Xperia Tablet S has 1.3 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor, 1 GB of RAM, 9.4-inch TFT Color LCD, 8 MP Rear Camera and 1 MP front facing camera. The Xperia Tablet S runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. The tablet supports 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
Xperia™ Tablet enables multi-tasking between two applications by using one app in a small screen (Small App) while you continue to use the main app you’re in. Small Apps include Calculator, Web Browser, Voice Recorder, Timer and IR Remote.
The Xperia Tablet S is available in 16/32/64 GB configurations and it will be available from the beginning of September 2012.
Sony Xperia Tablet S Specifications:
- 1.3 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- Available in 16/32/64 GB, Support SD Card
- 9.4-inch TFT Color LCD with 1280 x 800 resolution, OptiContrast Panel with low-friction coating
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- 8 MP Rear camera, 1 MP Front facing camera
- 174.4 x 8.8 x 239.8 mm, 570 g
Price of Sony Xperia Tablet S:
- Sony Xperia Tablet S (16 GB): £ 329
- Sony Xperia Tablet S (32 GB): £ 379
- Sony Xperia Tablet S (64 GB): Yet to announce