Alongside with Sony Xperia Z1, Sony Mobile also launched SmartWatch 2 in India for ₹ 14,990. Sony SmartWatch 2 can work as a second screen of your phone that can handle your calls, take a photo remotely using a smart camera app, Control your presentations, find route, read emails and track your fitness activities.
Sony SmartWatch 2 is water and dust resistant so that you can use it anywhere just like ordinary watch. Users can also adjust the tracks and volume of phone music player.
SmartWatch 2 features NFC connectivity for one-touch pairing, higher resolution for sharper viewing, better visibility even in sunlight, longer battery stamina, more intuitive interface, standalone watch functionality and a wide range of pre-installed and recommended apps.
- Screen brightness (sunlight readable)
- Longest battery life for a smartwatch* (battery level indicator shows low battery warning)
- Water-resistant (IP57)
- Easy setup (NFC pairing and connecting)
- Standalone watch functionality
- Standard micro USB cable for charging
- User interface similar to Android UI so it is more intuitive
- Bigger screen with higher resolution (1.6 inch, 220 x 176 pixels)
- High quality materials (aluminum body and stainless steel wristband)
- Extended compatibility (works with most Android phones)
- Swappable wristbands – personalize with any standard 24mm strap