Samsung India has launched the 2021 edition of the Frame TV in India.
Samsung Frame TV 2021 offers QLED technology, a Quantum processor with 4K AI upscaling capabilities, SpaceFit Sound that auto-optimizes sound settings based on ambient noise.
Features Samsung Frame TV 20201
- Customers can customize the bezel design using magnetic bezels.
- When TV not in use, instead of a black screen you can display the artwork or photos which allow your TV to be used as a Digital frame.
- New Slim Fit Wall-Mount and Single translucent cable to hide the cables and make your TV clutter-free.
- The Frame comes with motion and brightness sensors. When you’re nearby, the motion sensor detects your presence and turns the TV display into artwork, so you can enjoy your favorite art while you’re there. When you leave, it turns off to save energy. By detecting ambient light, the brightness sensor automatically balances the screen’s brightness and color tone for natural illumination.
- Voice assistant features available such as Alexa & Bixby.
- Users can cast the content from Mobile to TV using AirPlay 2 and SmartThings App.
The new Frame will be available on Amazon, Flipkart and Samsung’s official online store Samsung Shop starting at INR 61,990. It will come in four screen sizes – 43-inch, 50-inch, 55-inch and 65-inch, from June 12, 2021.