Motorola India has launched the new Moto X Style in India, this is the second phone in Moto X series after Moto X Play which was launched last month.
Moto X Style has 5.7” TFT LCD with Quad HD resolution (1440×2560) and 520 ppi, 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 mated with Adreno 418 GPU and 3000 mAh battery.
Moto X Style is available in two memory options: 16 GB & 32 GB with the support of MicroSD card. The phone has 3GB DDR3 RAM. The phone runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
The phone has 21 MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detect Auto-Focus, CCT flash with dual LEDs, HDR & Video HDR and video stabilization. The phone can record 4K video @ 30 fps and Full HD video @ 60 fps. On front, it has 5 MP camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.4 um pixels and wide angle lens.
Moto X Style comes with Water Repellant Body.
Moto X Style – Key Technical Specifications
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1, Lollipop
- Processor: 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 with hexa-core CPU (MSM8992), Adreno 418 GPU @600MHz
- Memory (RAM): 3GB DDR3
- Storage (ROM): 16GB/32GB, Micro SD Card support (up to 128GB)
- Dimensions: Height: 153.9 mm, Width: 76.2 mm, Curve: 6.1-11.06 mm
- Weight: 179g
- Display: 5.7” TFT LCD
- Battery: All Day Battery* (3000 mAh, mixed usage*)
- Water Repellant: Yes
- Networks: LTE, WCDMA and GSM/EDGE
- Rear Camera: 21 MP, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detect Auto-Focus (PDAF), Closed loop processing, Color Correlated Temperature (CCT) flash with dual LEDs, Video Stabilization, 1080p HD video (60 fps), 4K video (30fps), Slow Motion video, Video HDR (1080p and 4K)
- Front Camera: 5 MP, f/2.0 aperture, Wide-Angle lens, 1.4um pixel for better low light, Flash
- SIM Card: Dual-SIM Nano
- Connectivity: Micro USB, 3.5mm headset jack, Bluetooth version 4.1 LE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac + MIMO
- Speaker: Front facing Stereo speakers with Smartboost
- Video Capture: 1080p (60fps); 4K (30fps)
- NFC: Yes
- Location Services: GPS
Moto X Style Price
- Moto X Style 16GB: ₹ 29,999
- Moto X Style 32GB: ₹ 31,999