Lenovo is trying hard to launch different breed of product in the smartphone portfolio. Lenovo VIBE Shot is the first kind of device where phone behave as a camera.
The Vibe Shot has a 16MP rear camera featuring a six-piece modular lens. the camera has a full-frame 16:9 low-light sensor for shooting images in dark interiors or at night Thanks to the camera’s tricolor flash, photo luminosity adjusts automatically based on the ambient light conditions, and optical image stabilization reduces blur and keeps photos sharp. The device is very fast in autofocus and has shutter button. The Shot also equipped with both smart preset settings and advanced pro settings.
The VIBE Shot is also a phone which has 5” Full HD display with a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, Android 5.0 Lollipop, 32GB of storage, 4G LTE and dual SIM compatibility.
Lenovo VIBE Shot Features
- 16 megapixel rear camera with an infrared autofocus feature and tricolor flash to automatically adjust luminosity based on ambient light conditions
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa-Core processor that delivers powerful performance along with Android 5.0, Lollipop
- Optical image stabilization that reduces camera shake, especially in low-light conditions
- Instantly toggle Smart and Pro modes with the flick of a switch on the phone
- 3GB RAM, 32GB onboard storage and a microSD slot for up 128GB expandable storage
- Infrared autofocus feature that focuses more accurately at speeds 2x faster than normal auto focus
- 2900mAh battery for all-day photography, texting and social networking
- LTE (4G) data speeds, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 LE for fast uploads and access to the content users care about most
Lenovo VIBE Shot Specification
|CPU||64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 1.7GHz Octa Core|
|OS||Android 5.0 Lollipop|
|Display||5-inch Full HD IPS|
Internal Storage: 32GB
|Connectivity||4G LTE,Wi-Fi,GPS, Bluetooth 4.1 LE|
|Camera||Rear: 16MP with Infrared autofocus, tricolor flash, OIS, pro-shooting mode, BSI sensor
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
Lenovo VIBE Shot Price & Availability
The VIBE Shot will be available starting in June in countries where Lenovo smartphones are sold, starting at $349 USD