Lenovo India has announced the launch of the Lenovo Smart Clock 2 with Wireless Charging Dock in India. This gadget is a perfect fit for your home desk where most people now working from home.
Lenovo Smart Clock 2 features a fabric soft-touch cover, 4″ color touchscreen display, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB Internal Storage, Bluetooth 4.2, 1.5″ 3W Front-facing speaker, and Docking capable with Pogo Pin.
The Smart Clock 2 is powered by Google Assistant and it will showcase the time, weather, photos, customizable clock faces, and smart home control which allow you to control home appliances such as Smart light, plug, AC, TV etc. using a voice assistant.
It also comes with Wireless Charging Dock where users can doc the Smart Clock 2 also charge the phone or tablet at the same time. The charging dock delivers fast charge to the devices while users sleep carefree throughout the night. Another exciting feature of this perfect bedside companion is the built-in nightlight when docked. This nightlight is just bright enough to illuminate the way without bothering anyone else. Improved front firingfront-firingspeakers allow users to enjoy their favorite music, radio, audiobooks, podcasts, or more while resting in bed.
Features of Lenovo Smart Clock 2
- Processor: MediaTek MT8167S
- Operating System: Google Assistant
- Speaker: 1.5″ 3W Front-Firing Speakers
- Microphone: 1 x Farfield Microphone Array
- RAM + ROM: RAM 1 GB + Flash 8 GB
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth® 4.2
- Display: 10.16 cms (4″) LCD IPS
- Weight: Starting at 298 g (0.66 lbs)
- Exterior Materials: Soft Touch Fabric
- Mute: Microphone Mute Toggle
- Touch: Touchscreen
- Buttons: Volume +/-
- Expandability: Docking Capable with Pogo Pin
Features of Wireless Charging Dock
- Ports: USB-A, Pogo Pin
- Wireless Charger: 5W, 7.5W, 10W
- Fast Charging
- Nightlight: 11 Lumens
- Wireless Charging: Yes
- Magnetic: MagSafe Compatible
Lenovo Smart Clock 2 with Wireless Charging Dock is available in Heather Grey color for INR 6,999. It will go on sale on 7th January 2022, across Lenovo.com, Flipkart.com, Reliance Digital, and will be later available in Lenovo offline retail channels.