Samsung Galaxy Ace need advance recovery option to get better result from your rooted phone. This tutorial help you to install ClockWorkMod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Ace.
What is ClockWorkMod recovery(CWM)?
The ClockWorkMod recovery mode is different from the Normal reovery Mode .It provides very different options that normal recovery doesn’t have .You can install cyanogenmod through this and also able to install custom roms.you can almost recover your phone through CWM .I would recommend this for You.
What is required ?
- Samsung galaxy ace
- Clockworkrecovery file that You can download Here.
Instructions to Install ClockWorkMode Recovery on Galaxy Ace:
- Once you downloaded the CWM file ,copy the file to your sd card.
- Turn off your phone.
- To Enter in normal recovery Press Middle key + Power key.
- After Getting the recovery mode you will options like reboot ,factory reset But Don’t do anything.
- In the recovery mode the touch screen will not work to scroll up and down you have to use Volume UP/Down Keys and Middle key to select an Option.
- Now scroll down to “Apply Update From Sd card” & select the file that we copied earlier.
- select the file and press middle key,wait until the confirmation screen
- The installation Takes few seconds ,After it completes Reboot Your phone.
Still Have problems Then watch the video Tutorial !
[iframe: width=”640″ height=”355″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/X_SE7ako03g?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen]