Wait is over, Most awaited game of the year Dead Trigger for Android from Madfinger games is finally on Play Store and currently its on sale now. Dead Trigger is available for $0.99 (Rs. 54.80). Dead Trigger is first-person shooter game where you’ve to shoot the zombies. Each levels has you either kill all zombies, hold the area for specific time or collect the items and bring back to targeted location. As you move up, you can upgrade your weapons, unlock the items from the money. The game has option for in-app purchase if you want some more cash.
There is no separate THD version. So both tegra 3 as well as non-tegra 3 users can download the same game. Off-course Tegra 3 handsets gets particle effects, water effects, enhanced shaders and dynamic textures. You’ve to download 100 MB of data along with the apk to play the game.
Dead Trigger for Android gameplay Video:
[iframe: width=”600″ height=”450″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/Sm7HrjY-Nmo?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen]
Dead Trigger for Android Features:
- Stunning graphics with advanced lighting and post-process effects
- Full 3D characters and environments with an unprecedented level of detail
- High quality 3D audio and a lively music soundtrack
- Character animations recorded using high-end motion capture
- Intuitive controls
- Spectacular ragdoll effects