Tired from your mobile touch, than control your mobile from your PC. AirDroid for Android help users to control and manage their Android device from a web browser over the air. Actually this app has some inbuilt feature which you can use when not connected with PC, you can use this app as a Tasks manager, Apps manager, File manager and Monitoring your device. You can use AirDroid to send/receive SMS, install/uninstall apps, transfer files b/w Android device and PC, manage contacts, photos, music etc.
[iframe: width=”570″ height=”335″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/BfXRhSIm-m0?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen]
The app used MD5 digital signatures for authentication to eliminate the threat of password cracking, second your both device are in the same network, which limit the risk of information leaking.
How to get started with AirDroid:
Make sure your Android device and computer need to connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open AirDroid on your Device and tap Start. The app give you the web address (looks like and new Dynamic password. Remember if you entered wrong password three times in a row, than AirDroid will automatically lock itself and a user can only login after AirDroid restart.
- Now open your web browser in your PC and type the above web address. Enter the password that was generated in previous step and click Login.
- Kudos, you done it. Now you can do many task from your PC.
- Transfer files between Android devices and PC.
- Cut, copy, paste, search, rename or delete files on the SD card.
- Read, send, forward or delete SMS messages.
- Install, uninstall, backup, search apps and do batch processing.
- Preview, delete, import, export, set as wallpaper and photos slide show from desktop.
- Group, search, create contacts, check and delete call logs.
- Search, preview, import, export, delete and customize ringtones for phone calls, notifications and alarms.
- Play, search, import, export, delete, or set as phone call, notification and alarm ringtones.
The app requires Android 2.1 or later device and modern web browser including Chrome 12 or later, Firefox 3.6 or later, Safari 5.0 or later and IE8 or later.