Warning: getimagesize(//lh3.googleusercontent.com/Rilq4obCk7XIl2Pjb8XT-Ydh_aI3hBNeFwro9fFXrIAuC-zPxCZ4feE4rx5fZ3jHNLw): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/razzilco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/savrix-android-market/inc/core.php on line 258
Back in September, Google purchased the SnapSeed – the photo editing app for iOS. Today They’ve released the Android version in the play store.
Snapseed for Android allowing users to enhance, transform their photos. The app has built-in Google+ capabilities which makes the sharing easy on that platform.
Google & Snapseed combines almost all features you need to make your photograph beautiful. And yes you can get all filters and borders you generally found in Instagram. But remember it’s not Instagram alternative but it’s much more advance photo editing app.
[quote_center]Snapseed is the best & most advance app for Android. Must have app for Android phones & Tablets.[/quote_center]
Snapseed uses gestures to adjust and control the image settings. The app is available for the Android 4.0 ICS or above.
Snapseed for Android Features:
- Auto Correct – Automatically analyzes your photo and adjusts color and exposure to perfection.
- Selective Adjust – Make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology.
- Tune Image – Use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and textures. Adjust White Balance, Saturation, Contrast, more.
- Straighten & Rotate – Rotate 90° and/or straighten photos with simple gesture controls.
- Crop – Easily crop images to remove distracting parts of your photo with standard aspect ratios, or a free crop.
- Black & White – Get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter.
- Vintage Films – Make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s.
- Drama – Add style with a custom effect specifically tailored to your photos, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects.
- Grunge – Give your photos a totally unique, hip, and dingy look.
- Tilt-Shift – Create a narrow in-focus area designed to simulate depth of field, common in a Miniature Scene look.
- Details – Enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control found in the Nik Software professional products.
- Center Focus – Draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background.
- Organic Frames – Add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch.