Warning: getimagesize(//lh3.ggpht.com/xlrINVZvK8JZKSDk_X6a91qZ1nmMh4AIUNQqAc3yNkYpVNpWY99LX7Ztzi0g8EkOBHk): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/razzilco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/savrix-android-market/inc/core.php on line 258
How many of you don’t like the Default Android Image Gallery? Well I hate Native Image Gallery in Gingerbread phones. It sucks big time. If you’re looking for Android Gallery alternative than QuickPic for Android is best App you must download in your phone. QuickPic is best photo gallery and picture browser/viewer in Android, allow users to view and manage their images.
When you start the app first time, it takes some time to generate thumbnails after that it works like a charm. QuickPic allows the display of images even with a simple slide show can also create thumbnails of images in high resolution and offers a very fast touch or pinch zoom. You can easily hid your photos and videos from the gallery or protect them with a password. It supports most popular image formats including GIF animations. you can shrink and crop your images, rotate them, delete unwanted shots, view them as a slide show, share images via email, MMS or social networking or batch delete a large volume of images in one go.
- Very light in size.
- View and slide show with best quality, more clear then other apps.
- Speed browsing tons of pictures, quick find all your pictures, without background service.
- Include or exclude the specified folders to make more efficient scanning.
- Multiselect photos.
- Easy hide your photos and videos from the gallery apps, protect them with a password.
- Play animated-GIFs and standard videos.
- iPhone’s smooth experience: sliding shift or switch, single or double tap or pinch to zoom.
- Rotate, shrink, crop pictures, set wallpaper with best quality.
- More file management features: sort, rename, create new folder, move and copy pictures.
The app available freely on Android and it requires Android 2.2 or greater to work.