Internal Memory is always a big headache in low mid range devices. Internal Memory is very important in any android device as most of the apps store cache in internal memory only. XDA Member Doc_cheilvenerdi.org comes with hack that increase the Internal memory of Samsung Galaxy mini S5570. This method works on Rooted as well non Rooted phones. Remember you need Stock firmware installed on the phone.
Instructions to Increase Internal Memory:
- Use Mini Tool Partition Wizard to create the two primary partitions of your SDcard (FAT32 and EXT4). Suppose you’ve 2GB of card, than create 512 MB of ext4 partition and remaining disk space should be used as FAT32 partition.
- Download ODIN and TASS.ops for Odin in your computer
- Type this number *#1234# on your phone and note down the PDA code of the firmware installed on your phone
- Based on above PDA code, choose boot image suitable for your firmware
- PDA=S5570XXKPF (2.3.3)
- PDA=S5570AIKQ3 (2.3.4)
- PDA=S5570DXKPD (2.3.4)
- PDA=S5570JPKQ8 (2.3.4)
- PDA=S5570XIKQC (2.3.4)
- PDA=S5570XXKPI (2.3.4)
- PDA=S5570XXKPK (2.3.4)
- PDA=S5570JPKS1 (2.3.5)
- PDA=S5570XWKS2 (2.3.5)
- PDA=S5570XWKS7 (2.3.5)
- PDA=S5570XXKS4 (2.3.5) (NEW)
- PDA=S5570DDKQ7 (2.3.6)
- PDA=S5570JVKT1 (2.3.6)
- PDA=S5570LWMKPJ (2.3.6)
- PDA=S5570LWMKPO (2.3.6) (NEW)
- PDA=S5570XWKT7 (2.3.6)
- Reboot your phone in download mode (Press Volume down key + OK button + Power button)
- Now Start ODIN in your computer and connect your phone to computer using USB cable.
- Now Flash the downloaded boot image into your phone with ODIN using below image for example overview. Click “Start”
- the phone will restart once the process is completed.