Warning: getimagesize(//lh3.googleusercontent.com/TfLnS-UQjBfpVyMzP7UuSk2Ue21Z3jpScBVem84gmU2NUQ_xfQuK5FGj7Mr8PSTZ41A): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/razzilco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/savrix-android-market/inc/core.php on line 258
Are you at event or some function? and want to broadcast live videos to your friends or family. Than you just need a Good Android powered device and Ustream app to broadcast live videos on your own channel. Not only you can broadcast live videos but also discover live events or explore by category.
Steps to Broadcast live videos:
- Install Ustream Android app (link given below)
- Start the Ustream App and you’ll reach to dashboard.
- Click on Go Live
- Now you’ve to login in with your Ustream username and password, if you’re using first time, you can sign up for Ustream right from the app.
- After successful sign in, your device camera will start.
- It’ll ask you to add your current location. Choose Yes or No if you want to share your location
- Add Stream name or if you want to alert your Facebook and twitter friends, simply click on icon to send quick message.
- Once the camera is ready tap the red circle on the right side to start broadcasting.
- Your audience will be able to stream the video by vising at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/username
During Broadcasting, you can chat with viewers, start a poll. You can start Flash light or switch between front or rear camera by pressing Menu button. This app will work on both Smartphones and tablets. You need high bandwidth data network such as Wi-Fi or 3G for best performance.