Clarklab has released the Photobooth App into the Android Market allow user to combine multiple photos into a single photostrip (file) for easy sharing. Either you can choose photos from gallery or you may capture a fresh one to create a custom photostrip. You can customize the layout, order and output size from the app and share to Twitter, Flickr, Google+ and Facebook.
[iframe: width=”540″ height=”304″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/4a7LzqRY_f4?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen]
- Choose from vertical or horizontal layouts.
- combine three photos (6 in Pro version)
- Order photos by Ascending, Descending or Random
- Export photostrip in S, M, or L size.
- Share photostrip to favorite social networking site and other application installed in your device
Download Photobooth from Android Market